Hours & Location
Monday through Thursday- 11 am - 8 pm
Friday through Saturday- 11 am - 10 pm
Our classic tomato sauce, mozzarella and provolone blend, pepperoni, sausage crumbles, artichoke hearts, red onion, pepper medley, fresh garlic
Our classic tomato sauce, mozzarella and provolone blend, smoked ham, bacon, pineapple, red onion, jalapeños
Alfredo sauce, mozzarella and provolone blend, fresh spinach, fresh garlic, red onion, portobello mushrooms, artichoke hearts, black olives, shredded parmesan
Marinara sauce, mozzarella, green bell peppers, red onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, black olives
Marinara sauce, mozzarella, salami, pepperoni, sausage, minced garlic
Have issues dealing with Gluten?
No problem, we have a gluten-free crust available.
Chicken Chipotle - AWARD WINNING
Chipotle sauce, mozzarella, chicken, topped with crema, chipotle dressing, fresh pico de gallo
Pesto, mozzarella and provolone blend, grilled chicken, feta, sliced tomatoes, ricotta cheese, banana peppers
Olive oil and roasted garlic, mozzarella and provolone blend, grilled chicken, bacon, roasted tomatoes, shredded parmesan, and ranch drizzle
BBQ Chicken Bacon Ranch
BBQ sauce, mozzarella, chicken, bacon, drizzled with ranch, BBQ sauce
Crushed tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, basil, extra virgin olive oil
Create Your Own Masterpie
10” Signature or 4-Topping
Gluten-Free Crust add 1.99
Signature or 4-Topping 16.99
Add toppings for 1.99
1. Choose your dough and sizeOur dough is made from imported double zero flour that is imported from Italy, made in-store (never frozen) and then hand stretched when you order it. Choose between a personal sized 10 inch or large pizza. Have issues dealing with Gluten? No problem we have a gluten free crust available.
2. Choose your sauceFirenza has a sauce for every palate. From a traditional marinara, made from tomatoes harvested from a family run farm in northern California to a decadent creamy alfredo our quality sauces make Firenza different. Want to take the flavor up a notch? Try your pizza Firenza Style and we’ll brush your crust with garlic and olive oil for that extra punch!
3. Choose your cheeseFirenza takes cheese very seriously. All of our Italian cheeses come from a family run cheese purveyor that has an obsession with cheese quality. Our cheese is made from simple ingredients – milk and starter – so you can feel good about eating it. Plus, it makes for a really great stretch!
4. Choose your toppings and finishesView All Your Choices
After the cheese, you can pick from over 40 other toppings. From fresh veggies like tomatoes and asparagus to savory meats like pepperoni and sausage, there is enough variety to keep the whole gang happy. Once your creation comes out of the oven, we offer a variety of toppings that give it that final special touch. Choose from delicious drizzles like balsamic reduction or fresh toppings like Arugula or Basil to complete your masterpie.
5. Let the stone hearth oven work some magicOur ovens have an air temperature of over 800 degrees. This ensures your pizza cooks evenly in less than 3 minutes.
CREATE YOUR OWN
Choice of greens up to 4 toppings and dressing
Spring mix, salami, ham, pepperoni, fresh mozzarella, cucumbers, black olives, fresh red onions, artichoke hearts, fresh tomatoes, balsamic vinaigrette.
Spring mix, tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh red onions, fresh mozzarella, and balsamic vinaigrette.
Spring mix, grilled chicken, tomatoes, feta, Kalamata olives, cucumbers, banana pepper rings, Greek dressing, croutons.
Fresh spinach, tomatoes, red onions, roasted red peppers, croutons, mozzarella and provolone blend.
Chocolate Chip Cookie